Named for a wooden clock tower, built in 1878 as a drill house for Sapporo Agricultural College. The clock is still ticking more than a century later, and the pleasant chimes still mark the hours. The building is one of Sapporo’s most famous landmarks. (M 26929)
Avastatud: 16-8-1991 Avastamiskoht: Sapporo Avastajad: Watanabe, K.
|ORBITS | AstDys | Wikipedia | Dictionary | UrbanDictionary | Bartleby | Webster | Name Source ||
|Kategooriad: Jaapan, |