This week’s astrology is dominated by the New Moon in Gemini, the sign of the twins. Gemini rules communication and is the sign of duality which means it’s a big week for talk, conversation and negotations, especially between two people. Notice any signifiant conversations taking place in the world this week?!
So find yourself a friend (or an enemy), have those all important heart-to-hearts and use the dynamic New Moon energy to start the ball rolling, initate a conversation and get things moving.
Here’s all you need to know about this month’s New Moon. Seven ways to make the most of this lively Gemini star sign energy.
New Moon [22 Gemini 44]:
London – Wednesday 13th June – 20:43 (GMT +1)
New York – Wednesday 13th June – 15:43 (GMT -4)
Sydney – Thursday 14th June – 05:43 (GMT +10)
1. Be still during the exact time of the New Moon. It’s ideal for meditation, active gratitude and thinking ahead.
2. Make a wish on the crescent moon. This will appear in the night sky on June 14 or June 15, depending where you are in the world. When you first catch a glimpse, set your intentions for the coming weeks. Write them down, say them out loud. This is the time to use the pro-active energy of the New Moon.
3. Pick up the phone, send an email, fire off a text. This is an excellent time of the month to book an appointment, line up a meeting or interview or apply for a job or new role. Gemini’s nature is quick and lively. Use witty repartee to get yourself noticed.
4. Read a book, do puzzles, study something new, go back to school. Being curious is a key Gemini trait. Research proves that using your mind and brain power keeps you youthful and engaged in life. Master a language, hone your skills, keep learning.
5. Gemini’s ruler Mercury is in Cancer during the New Moon, the sign of home and family, your roots and the past. Also, Mercury is activated by Uranus’ spontaneous planetary energy on the same day as the New Moon. Call someone you love, heal a rift, talk money and security.
6. Also, on the same day as the New Moon, the planet of relating, Venus, moves into star sign Leo. This is a colourful and playful planet/sign combination. Celebrate, throw a party, be the centre of attention and hang out with people who are positively inspirational and fun. Gemini season is ideal for making new friends, going new places and playing an active role in life.
7. Change your mind. Gemini is one of the mutable star signs, changeable and restless. Most Geminis have a flip side to their nature and don’t always say what they mean. Doing nothing, however, isn’t an option at the Gemini New Moon. Take action, even if it means switching allegiance, changing sides or playing devil’s advocate. Gemini’s the trickster who keeps everyone on their toes.
Happy New Moon In Gemini